Saturday 24 March 2012

Katniss Everdeen Inspired Outfit!!

Hey it's me! Kelly or cn989! I know I have been inactive lately and I am so sorry! Hmm this post has nothing to do with making presentations and I know it's off topic and blah blah blah. But still I want to do something that's not about making presentations for once.

With brown hair:

With black hair:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Items:
• Leather Jacket (Fallen Angel)
• Basic Black Tee (Basics)
• Forest Green Jeans (Miss Sixty)
• Lace up boots (Decades)
*the hair is worth 2000 starpoints*
Alrighty! I hope you guys like the outfit idea! Oh and y'all should read the book and watch the movie- it was awesome :D

5 comments:

  1. THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE KATNISS SO DON'T EVEAN TRY ALL YOUR GOING TO TO IS MAKE OTHER UGLY OUTFITS THAT LOOK LIKE GARBAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut your face! She works harder then you ever will! I'd like to see YOU do this, oh thats right! you cant because nobody has more talent then HER!

      Delete
  2. Most of this stuff I can't afford

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hunger games its the best film/book ever!!! add me on stardoll my name on it is: royalstile. (with the fullstop at the end) :)
    HungerGamesForever♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi um do u still have star doll cause u know I cant find bows arrows mocking jay pin and cheap costumes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...