Friday 9 September 2011

Video of The Week

Hi all followers!
This week's videos are about cats.
Cats are so cute and funny =] They are my favorite pets, even I don't have any cats now. Anyway, there are some cats near my house and I often play with them.
Here are this week's videos. Enjoy!


A cat trapped for 127 seconds. :D


Two cats are "talking". Awww, the voices they made...



This cat is talented. It can play the piano since it was 1 year old. I wonder if that cat is mine, we will perform a song together and becomes a duet =]



Rise of The Planet of The Cats? Better than apes! If this is the whole movie this could be the best movie about animals ever.

Bonus:



10 Cutest Cat Moments.
Do you agree?

See you in the next post!
~Scarlet_GG/Deana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...